CPSM® Certification Pass Guarantee
- Take CPSM® exams within 30 days of class completion date
- If you fail, we’ll assume the financial risk and pay the re-exam fees for up to 3 re-exams during the CPSM series of exams
- Throughout your journey to achieve the CPSM designation you must pass a series of (3) separate exams.
- Our guarantee will pay for a maximum of (3) re-exams for each series of exams (not for each exam)
- First example, if you do not pass Exam 1, then we will fund the re-exam fees for Exam 1. If you do not pass Exam 1 a second time, then we will fund the re-exam fees for a third attempt. At this point, the individual will have to fund any other re-exams.
- Second example, if you pass Exam 1 then fail exam 2, we will fund the re-exam fees for exam 2. If you pass the re-exam for exam 2, attempt exam 3 and do not pass, then we will fund the re-exam for exam 3. At this point, the individual will have to fund any other re-exams.
- In summary, JQS will fund (3) re-exams for each series of exams for individuals attending the CPSM Boot Camp.
- Throughout your journey we will be with you to analyze your results and offer custom coaching
- Certification Guarantee – We guarantee you will be certified or we will pay for the reexam fees for all reexams until you are certified – Coaching or Live
- Requirements for the Guarantee
— Must Take The Diagnostic Exams
— Must submit diagnostic Exam Results to CPSM Training
— Must provide a study plan to CPSM Coach
— Must provide exam schedule of when the Candidate will take the exams
— Must follow exam schedule
- At any time, you can attend our next available class with the materials provided at the first course at our cost
Class availability based on a minimum number of students and instructor availability. The company reserves the right to cancel a course or reschedule a course as required to ensure sufficient attendance. Any course canceled will be rescheduled and fees will be applied to the next course. No refunds will be issued for no-shows, travel delays, missed sessions or cancellations.