Building a business is a fantastic and challenging experience. You can wake up exhilarated to begin your day and go to bed feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. The key to success is to maintain a positive; yes you can do it, mindset.
Easier said than done, right? Here are 5 keys to help you create and sustain a positive mindset so you attain the success you desire.
1. Surround yourself with successful and positive people. The influence people have over our own personal energy is amazing. Moods and attitudes are so easily spread – think about how much of a difference a simple smile from a stranger can make for your day and then magnify it 1000 times to demonstrate the power of positive and successful friends, family and associates. When you have people around you who inspire you, believe in you and want you to succeed, theres no room for doubts and even when they creep up, theyre quickly swept away.
2. Create a mantra. Repeating positive mantras has been shown to get people through tough times and to actually help them truly believe what theyre saying.
For example, I am building a powerful and profitable business. Many of the most esteemed business professionals have used the same strategy to attain their success.
3. Stop negative thoughts. We all have negative thoughts from time to time, however, negative thoughts and emotions can derail us and prevent us from achieving all we desire. Of course catching those negative thoughts takes practice and persistence. When you find yourself thinking negative thoughts or having negative emotions, find a trigger to stop them. Snapping a rubber band that you wear around your wrist will help you to drop those thoughts. You can also find quick pick me ups like a favorite song, a walk outside in the fresh air, or some exercise to help improve your mood.
4. Set goals/intentions and then be willing to let it go. The law of attraction says that we attract what we focus on the most. However, desperation, needing your business to be a success, sends mixed messages and a lot of negativity into the universe. Set your goals and intentions and then let them go. A certain amount of faith in yourself and in the power of attraction is necessary. Give it a try.
5. Be grateful. Gratitude is perhaps the single most powerful and positive tool for success. When youre grateful for all of the wonderful things and people in your life the challenges you face seem significantly less important and are more easily dealt with.
If you enjoyed these tips and would like more practical sales strategies, visit a href=http://suekasson.comZero Stress Selling/a today. Sue is known for her relaxed and authentic customized sales training