University of California,
California State University, and
California Community Colleges
Procurement Professional ONLY!!!
CPSM Boot Camp at University of California Riverside
Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown, 3500 Market Street Riverside, CA 92501
January 24-26, 2018
If you are not from the University of California, Cal State University, California Community College Procurement Staff, you may not use this page to register for CPSM Certification Training.
Please contact us at 877-680-0494 for information about the course and group discounts
Master supply chain concepts to become a trusted adviser in the areas of procurement, supply chain management, and purchasing.
Click the "Register Now" button below to get started...
When you register for our program, you get the following...
Three-Day Boot Camp Training Session - Three-Day Boot Camp Training Session is an intense training session focused on passing the CPSM® Certification Exams. The course covers Foundations of Supply Management, Effective Supply Management Performance, and Leadership in Supply Management with a focus on the areas with the most questions on the exams so your team can achieve certification.
1. Webinar Training – CPSM Certification Review course consisting of 22 Sessions about the 14 components of supply chain management presented via webinar so you experience training just like you were in the classroom, but in the comfort of your office or living room.
2. 24/7 Access – Each of the 22 Sessions is recorded and placed in our private member’s area so you can watch any session again to catch anything you missed whenever you need to.
3. 12-Month Access – Your team will receive 12 months of access to the training and live training sessions, so they can maintain their professional skills and Continuing Education Hours to maintain the CPSM Certification, which requires 60 CEHs every three years.
4. Complete Training - Fully comprehensive training covering the 14 components of supply chain management and all the material you need for the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) Certification offered by the Institute for Supply Management
5. MindMaps - MindMaps for each session that graphically organizes the material in an easy to understand format so you get most effective learning experience for adult learners.
6. Community - Access to our private community on LinkedIn where you will network with the other like-minded professionals in your class, so you can leverage what you learn with connected network in the #1 professional network in the world.
7. Coaching – Group coaching calls to answer any questions you may have and one-on-one coaching if you need specific questions. This is exclusive access to me so you get the best experience possible when transforming your career.
8. Supply Leaders Academy Leadership Program – Our leadership program for supply chain professionals is based on over 40 years of research that leverages the science of human behavior to build trust and credibility so you can implement the strategic sourcing concepts mastered in the training program.
9. Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity™ (CPSD™) Online Training - CPSD is a professional designation for supply management professionals whose responsibilities include supplier diversity with responsibility for strategic diversity initiatives.
I was able to complete the CPSM certification in a matter of a few weeks because of the ability to view the webinar segments on-demand at my pace. The webinars provided not only the informational foundation to pass the tests in one attempt, but just as importantly, the strategy to ensure success. The mind maps made recall of key points simple and effective. I would recommend this course because it is a cost-effective method to ensure success in obtaining the CPSM certification. It is one of the most straightforward learning experiences I have encountered and… It’s actually fun to watch and participate in the sessions.Henry “Jerry” Collins
Special Rate - $1597
$400 Savings when you register by 3 November 2017
These classes are amazing! How somebody can stay so upbeat and constantly reinvent the same material to make it fun and exciting is beyond me. Thank you so much!Hannah
The volume and relevant of the information garnered thus far, has enabled me provide support and clear directions in the Supply Chain Management services we provide to companies. We engage and manage 3PL companies and handle warehousing and distribution. This training has really helped me and my team.Edward