Collated Jobs from Linkedin
The Media Content Supply Chain Services Team is responsible for Supporting Title Management, Media Rights Management, Program Planning, Order Management, Asset Management, as well as Resource Scheduling. The person selected to fulfill this role will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Media Content Supply Chain Services including but not limited to:
- Ensuring excellence in customer service by meeting the needs of the business units
- Managing vendor relationship
- Be the subject matter expert of the supply chain systems, Resource planning, Demand management
- Manage the establishment and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Manage software releases from requirements to production deployment
- Produce operational reports for senior management
- Interview, train and mentor assigned personnel, and manage on shore and off shore support teams
If you have the skills and experience in Technology and are looking for an important role in one of the largest, fast paced, growing companies in the exciting broadcast media and entertainment industry, we’d love to talk!
- Manage all aspects of software product lifecycle for applications in the Media Content Supply Chain Services portfolio
- Vendor management to include managing vendor SLA’s, licensing agreement reviews, SOW reviews, project/development timelines, deliveries, change management
- Prepare and assist in the performance of periodic vendor reviews
- Provide and manage end user support
- Assist in the establishment of user support SLAs and SOPs
- Perform Technology Governance and Control & Compliance activities as required by management
- Participate in formal Project Management activities to deliver enhancements to Supply Chain systems
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Minimum (5) years of IT/MIS software product management experience
- Strong knowledge & experience Software Development Life Cycle. Both waterfall and agile approach experience preferred
- Strong knowledge in Project Management methodologies per PMI standards
- Strong knowledge of software licensing terms and conditions, agreements and maintenance contracts
- Strong commitment to customer service and support
- Experience leading and delivering demanding projects with tight timelines and established budgets
- Ability to develop/review business requirements documentation
- Experience interacting with technical resources and bridging the communication gap between business requirements and functional requirements
- Ability to manage team of support personnel with on-shore off-shore model
- Working knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle Preferred) and ability to write SQL queries to extract information from database
- Technical Background preferred to be able to communicate on equal terms with technical teams
- Experience with managing vendors and negotiating with vendors
- Ability to manage and drive a product roadmap
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PMP Certification
- Six Sigma Lean certification
- Specific knowledge of Program Planning and Rights Management processes preferred
- Experience with TV Broadcast systems, RightsLogic preferred
- Working knowledge of Service Now platform
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Action oriented and driven to achieve results in a positive manner, displaying ethical behavior, integrity, and building trust at all times
- Proven conflict resolution/management skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to understand that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches.
- The ability to quickly build rapport, find common ground and gain the respect and cooperation of both technology and business leaders
- Be able to deal with ambiguity and make quality decisions in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Able to work independently, plan workloads and deliver on commitments
- Proven project management and time management
- Continually improves upon weaknesses while maintaining and utilizing strengths to reach goals
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven success at managing and organizing teams to meet priority objectives
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environments
- Miami, Florida with 10% travel
FusionOps, Inc is a pioneering SaaS startup in supply chain analytics, based in Mt. View, CA. We are very well funded and extremely well managed.
We’re seeking an experienced supply chain professional in our product management team to manage our rapidly expanding suite of supply chain analytics. Our supply chain analytics suites empower our customers to use business insights to operate profitably, adapt and grow. In this role you will work closely with a cross functional team of product managers, data scientists, engineers, solution architects, sales, marketing, and services professionals, to develop cutting edge supply chain analytics solutions.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience consulting with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions. You will have worked on engagements from problem discovery and data exploration to conceptualization and working with engineering and data science teams to implement and deliver solutions.
- Ownership of analytics related to various supply chain activities.
- Research, recommend, and prioritize analytics and models related to supply chain activities, contributing to our overall product roadmap.
- Work with customers and internal teams to identify high value big data analytics use-cases appropriate for their business.
- Lead the feature planning process and work closely with engineering and data science teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Understand the market and competition, and develop product and competitive positioning. Support marketing, sales enablement and other go-to-market activities
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we’re bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our Technical Operations team crafts the layer from which all Dropbox experiences are built. As our user base and product family continues to grow, Tech Ops is responsible for strengthening our foundation.
Dropbox is seeking an experienced supplier and procurement manager to join the foundations of our rapidly growing Tech Operations team. You will be responsible for building server and networking supply chains to deliver infrastructure that will enable Dropbox to scale beyond our current 1 billion files/day stored by 500M+ users.
- You will develop and execute commodity strategies for server components (Hard Drives, CPU, SSD, Raid Cards, Flash, Memory)
- Co-lead the relationships with our ODM and OEM partners including selection, cost, support, and product transitions
- You will serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and Hardware Engineering for supplier and component selection
- Lead cross functional teams through supplier selection
- You will conduct high level negotiations and comprehensive agreements with supplier executives
- Maintain high level of industry expertise and supplier/market conditions
- Implement “best in class” supply chain improvements
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- Handle commodity consumption forecasts and associated execution of plan
- Ensure negotiated pricing / rebate agreements with vendors are duly executed
- You will work with finance, accounting and accounts payables / receivables during monthly close and financial planning cycles
- Identify and handle metrics required to ensure quality, performance and durability of the servers
- You can work in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- You have a BA/BS or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- At least 5 years of server commodity procurement or supply chain management experience at a major technology company with large infrastructure footprint
- Prior leadership or management experience preferred
- You hold strong knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- You are able to prepare and present quantitative and qualitative comparative analysis of sourcing alternatives
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience preferred
- You use excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required
- Deep understanding and experience in purchasing field is critical
- You can direct complex contract negotiations and RFP issues
- Your strength in negotiations, cost/price analysis, and purchasing procedures is also essential
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited Dropbox space for life
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401K + company match
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, Latin@s, Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
The Supply Chain Manager will lead all planning and procurement functions for the company along with the execution of strategies that achieve continuous improvement objectives.
- Demonstrate industry-leading knowledge and expertise in global supply chain management concepts, processes and systems while being responsible for the further development and maintenance of the Sales and Operations Planning process
- Meet organizational strategy, practices, processes and key performance indicators that will provide the company with a world class supply chain organization
- Management of procurement and planning teams supporting global supply chain and multiple locations worldwide
- Manage the optimization of ERP system and to ensure lowest costs are achieved
- Develop and maintain corporate sales forecast and ensure adequate resources are available
- Meet and exceed company customer service standards
- Collaborate with material management on performance and capabilities of vendors to ensure maintenance of delivery, quality and price commitments
- Work closely with sales, product management, marketing and R&D on new product launches and with the global supply chain group to integrate and align with global objectives
- Drive process improvement by serving as a project facilitator or participant, i.e. recommend measures to improve methods, performance and quality of service; suggest changes in working conditions to increase efficiency
- Coordinate various internal activities among operations departments to ensure an effective production plan and that service commitments are met
- Participate, manage and execute the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the company, i.e. demand management with sales and marketing, production planning and scheduling with manufacturing and distribution, supply management with purchasing
- Mentor staff and develop training plans to address department and team member needs
- Support procurement and purchasing functions as needed
- Ensure that department objectives are in line with corporate objectives
Whipping, New Jersey
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, as a Project Manager – Technical Operations/Supply Chain Management, are to:
• Provide sole responsible for (sub-) project management of consulting projects (worldwide across all Bayer Subgroups) for the Technical Operations/Supply Chain Management group (operational excellence, manufacturing strategy, supply chain management, procurement) .Includes international and cross-sectorial scope and corresponding strategic importance. Hierarchical allocation of projects usually at the level of department manager;
• Own project scope, team management, deliverables, and client relationships;
• Lead in developing effective analytical and scientific assessments and programs for clients; Lead other strategy and operations management efforts;
• Oversee workshop design, preparation, and facilitation;
• Manage project organization with multiple sub-teams, partly with other departments and external consultants;
• Oversee content management of these (sub-) projects: Procedure, Concept, recommendations with regard to content;
• Provide representation for the respective Senior Project Manager, Associate Principal or Principal with respect to clients (i.e. presentation in steering committees);
• Market the Business Consulting service spectrum / project acquisition.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
• Doctorate with 4-12 years, or Masters with 9+ years, or MBA with 4-10 years of project experience, ideally in the consulting area;
• Solid knowledge of the department‘s expertise in the area of Technical Operations/Supply Chain Management;
• Solid knowledge or understanding of at least one of the relevant Bayer industries: Pharma, Consumer Health, Crop Science;
• Demonstrated record of working independently and achieving measurable results;
• Strong understanding of general business processes (accounting, finance, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain etc.);
• Leadership and influencing skills and experience; ability to deal with senior client management in often complex situations;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Proven project management skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills; initiative, persuasiveness and a strong team spirit;
• Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective, value-add solutions;
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally;
• Driver’s license valid for travel in the U.S.
• Experience in and promotion to Project Manager (or equivalent) at a leading management consulting practice.
Gartner Leadership Partners serve as principle delivery agents to our clients. Our clients are Supply Chain executives from Global 2000 organizations and large government agencies who report directly to the CSCO.
The role of the Leadership Partner is to 1) Act as a trusted advisor, coaching and critiquing strategies, guiding clients in building their organizations, assisting them in developing Supply Chain strategy, and establishing priorities and planning for implementation around key Supply Chain initiatives. 2) Gather, contextualize, coordinate and deliver Gartner written research and personalized analyst inquiry. 3) Encourage and promote peer-to-peer and company-to-company networking at both Gartner sponsored events and within the membership community. With the support of their Leadership Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success.
The Leadership Partner manages approximately 25 – 30 client relationships and supports account planning in collaboration with Leadership Client Managers, and the respective Gartner Account Executive. These three individuals collectively have responsibility for each assigned account.
The Leadership Partner participates in all phases of the client lifecycle:
Pre-sale, On-boarding, Relationship Management, Full Delivery, Review and Renew.
Success is defined by a smooth hand-off from the sales team, consistent member engagement, creation of complete member profiles, accurate identification of the member’s agenda, development of an engagement plan, successful quarterly member satisfaction reviews and preparation/delivery of value added on-site engagements and member meetings.
Sales & Marketing Support:
The Leadership Partner is responsible for client retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner sales in account planning and value demonstration activities.
The Leadership Partner is responsible for hosting and/or participating in periodic member events including workshops, roundtables and webinars, in collaboration with Gartner Research and Events staff.
The Leadership Partner supports research activities such as facilitating member participation in research studies or case panels.
Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall ESCL strategy and ESCL product deliverables.
Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the member by meeting at regularly scheduled, formal monthly cadence calls.
Ensure members are receiving and perceiving value through contextualized research delivery and regular and full use of analyst inquiries.
Encourage and facilitate participation in peer networking events
Support member strategy building by coordinating and facilitating an annual ½ day workshop
Ensuring value delivery by providing tangible assistance and evidence in achieving progress on 2-3 identified key initiatives at a time.
Serve as a valued member of the clients extended Supply Chain Team who is always contacted to review/advise on key strategic initiatives prior to advancing to senior leadership.
Establish and maintain working relationships with various internal groups to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables for clients (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc
Direct and facilitate bi-annual member peer group meetings on topics of relevance to the community.
Deliver bimonthly webinars/Peer Teleconferences to community members on topics of relevance; including both analysts and peer experts
Content Development & Management:
Represent Gartner publicly as a respected content expert
Participate in presentations, panels and workshops
Participate in relevant research communities to keep topic area knowledge current and share client experiences with analysts
Facilitate member interaction and collaboration through the Enterprise Supply Chain Leaders (ESCL) community portal and assisted member connections
Facilitate and participate in local events and round tables.
Must have CPG Industry Experience
Subject Matter Expertise:
The Leadership Partner must have demonstrated knowledge in developing and delivering supply chain strategy in large scale businesses; and must have functional expertise in one or more of the following areas, with a working knowledge in all areas:
Supply Chain Planning, Demand Driven Value Networks, Sales & Operations Planning
Sourcing and procurement of direct materials
Logistics / Distribution
Delivery of technology enablers for supply chain
University graduate (Masters preferred) with a 20+ years experience working in a senior Supply Chain management role for 10+ years or with 10+ years in other Supply Chain area (e.g. Consulting, IT Supplier, etc.
In-depth understanding of the Supply Chain industry and the role of Sr. Supply Chain leadership
In depth understanding of the business value of Supply Chain and the alignment of business and Supply Chain strategies
Critical thinking and problem solving skills needed to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Gartner services
Excellent relationship management skills and experience working with Senior Supply Chain management
Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
Collaboration and team leadership experience
Demonstrated sales and/or business development experience focused on Sr. Supply Chain management
Strong time and project management skills
Ability to work as an individual contributor with limited administrative support
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. Gartner does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veterans status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Gartner and need special assistance in applying due to a disability, please send us an email at Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com.
Company: Ajilon Supply Chain
Location: Great Denver Area
Industry: Food, Consumer Goods
Location: Great Denver Metro
Well established CPG company looking to add a SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER to their Denver team. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations, and manage a team of 5 direct reports, with indirect reports in Warehousing, Purchasing, and Planning.
You’ll have the opportunity to establish Supply Chain process and procedure for a large production facility with over 350 employees.
This role will allow you to drive business results by developing and executing actions plans to impact safety, quality, service, and cost.
As supply chain manager, you will direct and manage all transportation, warehousing, planning, and procurement strategies.
Work with corporate purchasing in vendor management, strategic sourcing, negotiations, RFP/RFQ, and vendor management.
Company: Rex More Group, Inc.
Location: Sacrament, California
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the development and management of the Procurement, Inventory Management and Logistic strategies. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide customer service to support these activities and provide leadership to increase value by driving efficiencies in the above processes.
Include, but not limited to the following:
- Lead material and equipment acquisition process efforts and oversee implementation of the strategic acquisition process
Lead all strategic sourcing efforts and oversee implementation of the strategic sources process
Lead all strategic inventory and material handling efforts and oversee implementation of the strategic inventory and material handling process
Lead all logistic efforts and oversee implementation of the strategic logistic process
Lead the long lead material process
Drive cost reduction initiatives as well as develop pipeline and track the process of those cost reduction initiatives
Manage compliance with ISO 90001 in all the supply chain activity
Audit and monitor vendors
Source material and equipment under pressure
Negotiate materials and contracts
Manage process to maintain material cost master, suppliers and sourcing data
Perform data analysis and derive improvement opportunities
Ensure best practices utilized across procurement, inventory and logistic activities
Maintain current on industry and commodity trends and report internally
Maintain collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
Implement procurement programs to improve cost and timely delivery
Provide day-to-day project management of procurement, inventory and logistic activities
Track and manage procurement, inventory and logistic performance relative to goals
Perform performance reviews for direct reports
Include, but not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree. CPM and MBA are preferred
Strategic Sourcing Methodology experience
5-10 years procurement experience
Solid quantitative and analytical skills
Experience in Electrical Engineering and Construction industries
Good communicator and interpersonal skills
Ability to work effectively in a team setting and support change management with organization
Financial Accounting experience
Proficiency in MS Excel
Experience in Business Operations Management, Business Writing and Business Management
Experience in Inventory Control
Experience in Just-in-Time (JIT) Inventory
Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Location: New York City, NY US
Supply Chain and Operations professionals house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Ability to travel up to 100% required.
- Minimum 5 years of driving business improvement through supply chain process optimization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technology definition, selection, implementation, and continuous improvement to enable performance optimization
- Minimum 5 years of project management Microsoft Office suite, including MS Access and MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Company: XPO Logistics
Location: US-TX-Fort Worth
The basic function of the Robotics Program Manager is to plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the assigned projects, as well as provide direction and support for cross functional solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. This individual will collaborate directly with the customer, executive management team and decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Determines and implements short-range and immediate actions to improve processes, quality, efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction. Leads and assists in planning projects of varying scope and duration to accommodate changes in business strategy, customer requirements and unforeseen contingencies
- Acts as a liaison with external and internal customers on matters relating to contract objectives
- Supports and implements department goals, objectives and operating procedures
- Establishes lines of control for current and proposed processes
- Identifies opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in systems and operations of assigned projects
- Acts as an advocate for the organization’s vision via regular written and in-person communications with the customer, organizations executives, department heads and end users
- Applies comprehensive technical knowledge and management experience to analyze and resolve complex work problems, designs and implements solutions as needed
- Helps provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing the cross functional initiatives across all areas of the organization
- Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to and enforcing safe work practices and following safety practices
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork in meeting goals and objectives
- Commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process
- Communicates well with leadership, Team members and other departments
- BSEE with a focus on Robotics/Automation
- 5+ years of robotics design and installation experience in high volume operations
- PLC troubleshooting and programming experience
- Experience with Lean methodology, AutoCAD, Solid Works, and 3d Modeling
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Elements with certifications preferred
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
XPO Logistics – Supply Chain offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Location: US-Puerto Rico- Juncos
Amgen discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new science’s promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, Amgen remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people’s lives.
Under minimal supervision the Supply Chain Manager provides Supply Chain work group supervision and technical expertise in support of successfully completing daily operations within scope of responsibility. Ensures all work is completed with minimal disruption and in compliance with all cGMP/GDP guidelines and Amgen procedures. The majority of Amgen raw materials and products have temperature control requirements which must follow stringent GMP and GDP regulations. This position is key for requirement and regulation adherence. The position is responsible for maintaining and managing the controlled environment logistics and transport validation processes. Effective management and execution will ensure reliable delivery of raw materials, bulk and finished products as well as successful transport validation activities to support product commercialization
SPECIFIC RESPOSABILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Direct and coordinate daily activities of personnel responsible for material receipt, storage, distribute and transport.
- Ensures materials are received, stored and transported/shipped according to established performance standards and all applicable procedures and regulations.
- Interacts with internal and external regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with cGMP, GDP, IATA, DOT, OSHA requirements.
- Collaborate with other sites to maintain optimal flexibility for the storage of all materials and product.
- Identify and oversee implementation of new and improved business and compliance systems and tools.
- Partner with key internal customer groups and/or external suppliers to ensure successful operations and performance targets are achieved.
- Responsible for business continuity programs for assigned areas.
- Participate on global functional teams to coordinate and improve the transportation and Logistics of material movement and storage across the Amgen Supply Chain.
- Direct and coordinate daily activities of personnel responsible for developing and managing Product demand and forecasts.
- Organize and communicate on a regular basis the total demand and supply requirements to senior management.
- Manage the process of gathering, evaluating and feedback of global distribution requirements.
- Provide and coordinate the development of business case scenarios that demonstrate the impact of current or proposed operations plans.
- Manage the preparation and communication of the Company wide Inventory Distribution Plan to achieve corporate goals of customer satisfaction and risk management.
- Responsible for setting up transportation lanes and in conjunction with Quality owns decisions regarding the set up and assessment of transportation lanes originating from the site
- Generates and approves the assessment reports in EDMQ.
- Owns and maintains the temperature monitoring plan.
- Manage transportation carriers
- Perform transportation investigation, when applicable.
- Authors, reviews and/or approves documentation with system qualification activities in accordance with Corporate and site procedures
- Translate transportation regulations and Amgen SOP’s to executable programs
- Develop SOP and training programs developed according to new transportation regulatory requirements.
Foreign Trade Zone Administrator Role:
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) operation to comply with 19 CFR Part 146.
- Responsible for the coordination of all FTZ activities in the complex, including but not limited to overall inventory control monitoring, coordination of required compliance programs and activities, Corporate and Site audit plans and related corrective actions.
- Record keeping of all FTZ required documentation including Customs CBP Form 214, CBP Form 7501, CBP Form 3461, CBP Form 7512 and CBP Form 216.
- Provide support for obtaining applicable shipment permits for the movement of FTZ Materials.
- Prepare and send the Weekly Reconciliation Report and the Weekly Estimate Report.
- Prepare and send the FTZ Annual Reconciliation Report to the FTZ Board of the International Trade Administration.
- Maintain and update FTZ SOP and FTZ Operation Manual according Customs regulations.
- Create relationship with industry peers for benchmarking and to share best practices for the FTZ operations and related issues.
- Manage Customs and Border Protection audits.
Doctorate degree in Life Sciences and/or Business Administration Or
Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Business Administration, Finance and/or Engineering and 3 years of experience in Business Planning, Manufacturing or Supply Chain Functional Operations Or
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Business Administration, Finance and/or Engineering and 5 years of experience in Business Planning, Manufacturing or Supply Chain Functional Operations
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Change management skills
- Ability to influence staff and effect change outside of area of responsibility
- Initiate and lead cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues
- Good decision making skills
- Technical expert for function
- Possess an understanding and appreciation of the Amgen Values and Leadership Attributes
- Skills in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously.
- Skills in working under time pressure, and effectively in a team matrix environment.
- Effective interactions in a team or matrixes environment.
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills.
- Team player, self-starter, persistent, tactful, and persuasive.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (writing and presentations).
- Ability to assume increasing levels of responsibility.
- Motivated self-starter who is able to change in an ambiguous environment
- Fluent English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven ability to deliver results
- GMP, GDP, IATA, DOT and TSA knowledge
- Cold Chain and transportation knowledge
- Experience with audit processes including CAPA, etc.
- Experience in managing suppliers and improving processes
- Understanding logistics processes of parcel, transport and warehousing providers
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to work under pressure
- Teamwork oriented
- Understanding of warehouse and distribution business processes
- Validation and Qualification Knowledge
Company: CS Recruiting, LLC
Location: Haddonfield, LLC
- Identify, map and segment each specific area of service excellence.
- Manage all workflows relating to marketing automation through lead generation.
- Develop multiple marketing strategies, tailored to each area of service excellence, to successfully penetrate new clients within the company’s area of expertise, for the sales team.
- Develop multiple marketing strategies, tailored to suppliers (carriers), to successfully penetrate and onboard new carriers for our carrier sales team.
- Drive sales and revenue through measurable return on investment.
- Manage the company’s SEO, social media, website, Pardot ® automated marketing system integrated with Salesforce software, all print and electronic media for mailings, events, trade shows, career fairs, etc.
- Identify and develop professional working relationships with leadership at trade associations current and newly identified, to maximize company’s exposure as speaker, guest, panelist, sponsor, etc.
- Identify and develop professional working relationships with industry media, as well as non-industry media, such as newspapers, journals, radio and television news, to maximize the company’s exposure as an industry and subject matter expert.
- Develop professional relationships with vendors who support our marketing media needs.
- Plan and attend visual content for career fairs, trade shows, and conferences as directed.
- Maintain Company media, including photos, design, press releases, newsletters, logos, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2-3 years experience in marketing positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is an absolute must.
- Proficiency in Salesforce (CRM); Proficiency in Pardot ® Marketing Automation Software, or similar.
- Proficiency in SEO and social media marketing.
- Transportation experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills necessary to obtain required info from very busy team.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail and provide consistent follow-through is required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think logically.
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Travel to trade shows often required.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Bonus and Benefits.