Grab new ideas
Train your team
Expand your opportunities
Purchasing has changed...
Once upon a time, procurement managers could rely on their local Yellow Pages, long-time black book of vendors, or company vendor database to get supplies and resources at a reasonable cost. And if the vendors delivered a quality produce or service, and were treated your fairly, you could remain profitable for a very long time.
Those days are long gone.
Today, purchasing agents are forced to navigate hundreds of websites, weed through 1000's of vendors, and provide high quality products with new vendors and existing suppliers, and needless to say...
...They can't do it alone.
That's where YOU come in...
Today, companies need skilled supply chain professional who are able to:
- Leverage technology, such as ERP, MRP, and Cloud-based systems to locate, select, and manage the best vendors
- Architect "Sourcing Funnels" that seamlessly and subtly internal requirements into value-based acquisitions from strategic partners
- Establish a "value first" purchasing strategy that enhances brand authority and generates long-term clients
- Build and monetize every link in the supply chain to consistently generate profits for the company while always meeting customer needs.
- Engage with customers with trust and credibility to be seen as a strategic sourcing adviser building long-term solution to support corporate strategy
- Optimize purchasing networks, so resources are always available to meet operational requirements while maintaining lost cost
- Track and measure the key metrics that matter, so decisions can be based on data, not hunches
- Run competitive source selection processes that improve quality and reduce costs over time
And by the end of class, you'll possess all of these skills and so much more...