Supply Chain Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Contract Managers
- Acquisition Professionals
Feel financial security with CPSM Certification this year without wasting time away from your family.
“I personally appreciated your straight to the point approach and how you made it clear that you were first and foremost training us to pass the exam. I felt comfortable and confident going into the exams which was directly the result of the training I received. I knew exactly what to expect during the test and had no surprises.”
–Ted, Philadelphia, PA
Are you looking to…
- Get CPSM Certification so you can earn more?
- Demonstrate your skills and talent with globally recognized certification so you can get a better job?
- Improve your financial position by earning 8-10% more than your peers who are not certified, so you can pay off your credit cards?
- Earn a promotion this year, so you can take your career to the next level?
- Take advantage of the need for certified procurement professionals this year because job ads are asking for certification.
[ez_box title=”Can you see yourself with these problems…” color=”blue”]
- I need a better job but don’t have enough time for an MBA program
- I can’t standout from the crowd because everyone has a degree
- I have years of experience, so how do I show my boss
- I need people to know how good I am without hearing that I am bragging?
- I don’t feel theory is useful, I need information I can use now
- I don’t hear the jingle of thousands of dollars in my bank account for education
- I can’t see myself spending months of my spare time to pursue a degree
How do you demonstrate your competence without wasting time and getting deeper into debt in pursuit of a college degree or master’s program
[ez_box title=”The Solution…” color=”orange”]
One-of-a-kind CPSM Certification review course is the ultimate solution for you to pass CPSM Certification exam in a hassle-free manner. Say good-bye to long study sessions that do not focus on what you need to know to pass the test. Say hello to a focused study plan based on proven study strategies and a personalize study plan.[/ez_box]
“Creating a study plan and spending time on the larger portions of the test has given me more confidence in my ability to pass the test.”
— Kai, Dallas, TX
- No more spending your valuable time and money on an expensive pedigree that takes years to show a return on investment.
- No more hours after work learning theory that you can’t apply
- No more wasted study sessions wading through the mounds of information to pass the examination.
[ez_box title=”Here’s what you get…” color=”blue”]
- A focused study plan that is based on proven strategies to aid in CPSM Certification examination so you focus only on the most important things that allow you to pass the CPSM Certification exams
- Institute for Supply Management CPSM Diagnostic Tests ($150 value), so you can get a personalized study plan to focus your efforts as pass the first time.
- Three choices of live course formats…
- 3-day boot camp – short and intense – presents precisely what you need to get over the hump
- 5-day review course – provides more study materials and in-depth learning strategy
- 3 separate 2-day review courses – each session primarily focused on one exam at a time; good if you have experience in contract management or purchasing, but little expertise in supply chain
Once you become a Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), you will…
- Stand with the other CPSMs as a step above
- Show your new certification on your LinkedIn profile
- Display CPSM on your resume for your next promotion
- Become part of the most prestigious certification in the world
- Enjoy dinner with your spouse when she takes you out for a celebration dinner
- Feel proud when your boss notices your willingness to invest in yourself
- Hear how your colleagues want you on their team because you are an expert
“The boot camp helped by illustrating real world examples through class discussion. Also the diagnostic exams and personalize study plan helped me focus time studying those areas which will provide the biggest boost to my score.”
— Steve, San Diego, CA
How much are you losing by not being certified?
When you get certified now, you have the ability to earn more because the Institue for Supply Management Salary Survey states CPSM certified professionals earn $10,000 more, on average, then uncertified people.
That window is closing as more and more people recognize the value of certification as a way to show they are different and more valuable than the competition.
Now is the time to decide to get certified.
In today’s competitive environment, procurement jobs ads are looking for supply chain management certification. So, why are you lagging behind in competition?
Improve your talent and skills with CPSM Certification review course and increase your chances to grab a lucrative job opportunity in supply chain management.
“We focused on targeted topics from the tests and learned test-taking strategy. Plus it was good to hear about other people and industries’ examples of what worked for them and how they applied the methods/strategies. “
Give us 3 days and we will make you CPSM Certified professional…follow our process thoroughly and you will pass the Certification exam in a hassle-free manner.
If not, we will pay for your re-examination fee.
Less than 10% of our students ask for us to pay the reexam fees.
[ez_box title=”Price” color=”blue”]
When you register for the 3-day Course today, you will get 25% discount off the retail price of $2697 and pay $1997 with our guarantee ($900 value) and diagnostic kit ($150 value).[/ez_box]
Grab this opportunity to earn success before it’s too late.
P.S. – Pass the CPSM Exams in 30 days…when you attend our review courses and follow our process, you will pass the CPSM Exams or we pay the reexam fees to ensure the return on your investment in our training.
P.S.S. – Earn 8-10% more than your peers who are not certified … ISM 2013 Salary survey shows CPSM certified professionals earn 9% more than uncertified professionals, which means $10,000 more on average.
P.S.S.S. – Show your experience with four letters…CPSM Certification shows you have met the standards of a supply management professional as developed in a survey of executive supply professionals of companies that generate $1 Billion in annual revenue
P.S.S.S.S. – Secrets of certification success…our methods have proven success to people who follow our process
P.S.S.S.S.S. – Warning: Failure to follow our process will result on long hours of wasted time…our methods tell you exactly what to study in order to be successful on the exams so you do not waste time.