Last Chance for CPSM 2014 Version!
As of September 4, 2018, ISM will no longer allow people to register for the 2014 version of the CPSM Certification Exams
Please contact us at 877-680-0494 for information about the course and group discounts
Click the "Register Now" button below to get started with our proven online training program, so you can easily complete all exams before the deadline February 4, 2019.
When you register for our program, you get the following...
1. Webinar Training – CPSM Certification Review course consisting of 22 Sessions about the 14 components of supply chain management presented via webinar so you experience training just like you were in the classroom, but in the comfort of your office or living room.
2. 24/7 Access – Each of the 22 Sessions is recorded and placed in our private member’s area so you can watch any session again to catch anything you missed whenever you need to.
3. 12-Month Access – Your team will receive 12 months of access to the training and live training sessions, so they can maintain their professional skills and Continuing Education Hours to maintain the CPSM Certification, which requires 60 CEHs every three years.
4. Complete Training - Fully comprehensive training covering the 14 components of supply chain management and all the material you need for the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) Certification offered by the Institute for Supply Management
5. MindMaps - MindMaps for each session that graphically organizes the material in an easy to understand format so you get most effective learning experience for adult learners.
6. Community - Access to our private community on LinkedIn where you will network with the other like-minded professionals in your class, so you can leverage what you learn with connected network in the #1 professional network in the world.
7. Coaching – Group coaching calls to answer any questions you may have and one-on-one coaching if you need specific questions. This is exclusive access to me so you get the best experience possible when transforming your career.
8. Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity™ (CPSD™) Online Training - CPSD is a professional designation for supply management professionals whose responsibilities include supplier diversity with responsibility for strategic diversity initiatives.
- Pass Guarantee ($1137 Value) - Pass or we pay the reexam fees for up to one retake for each of the three certification exams. We stand behind our training with a guarantee because we know you're investing in training to achieve the result of certification.
- 6-month free trial of ISM - If you have never been a member of ISM, we will help you get a six month free trial membership, so you can take advantage of price discounts for study materials and exam fees.
I was able to complete the CPSM certification in a matter of a few weeks because of the ability to view the webinar segments on-demand at my pace. The webinars provided not only the informational foundation to pass the tests in one attempt, but just as importantly, the strategy to ensure success. The mind maps made recall of key points simple and effective. I would recommend this course because it is a cost-effective method to ensure success in obtaining the CPSM certification. It is one of the most straightforward learning experiences I have encountered and… It’s actually fun to watch and participate in the sessions.Henry “Jerry” Collins
The CPSM boot camp from Jack Quinn Solutions was exactly what I needed. I am a working professional with a family, and I needed to focus on effectively studying for all three CPSM exams. Signing up for the course was the first step. From there, Randy and Ralyn gave me the study plan and motivation necessary to prepare for the exams. As a result, I passed all three exams at my first attempt (within 30 days from attending the boot camp). I highly recommend this if your time is limited and valuable.Matt Burke, University of California, Riverside
If your looking for a training course that can elevate your career as a Supply Chain professional then the Supply Leaders Academy is for you. The people at Supply Leaders Academy are committed to helping you advance your career in Supply Chain. In addition to live webinars and study plans the design of the course allows you to access to case studies recorded lectures,& mind maps. The course uses real world examples/exercises that allows you to grasp the information needed to pass each exam in a timely matter. Also they teach you how to implement the strategic concepts into your daily task to show your value to others. After completing the courses I was able to pass all exams for the CPSM & CPSD the 1st time taking themVincent, CPSM, CPSD
I attended the 3 day CPSM boot camp in 2015. As a new Sourcing Manager, I was actually more interested in learning the language and techniques of Sourcing than I was becoming CPSM certified. The program satisfied my primary objective and also helped me through the testing process. Throughout the boot camp you will not only get an in depth view of the CSPM content, but you will walk away with a set of test taking tools that will equip you for the 2-3 hours you’ll spend in testing at each level of the certification. I recommend attending the course; I achieved my CPSM & CPSD within 12 months of attendance in the first round of testing.Josh, CPSM, CPSD
The CPSM Certification has helped me achieve a professional designation that has not only increase my professional credibility, but also increased my salary and assured my position at the company. Additionally, my company has achieved significant cost savings as a result of my implementing the concepts learned in the CPSM Certification training. I highly recommend that all supply chain professionals seek out certification to highlight their professionalism in this growing career field.Jerry, CPSM
Super excited to have passed my third and final CPSM certification exam yesterday. A big thank-you to [Supply Leaders Academy] for their knowledge and support throughout the process. The online training offered by Supply Leaders Academy really helped direct and streamline the preparation and study process.Ed, CPSM
These classes are amazing! How somebody can stay so upbeat and constantly reinvent the same material to make it fun and exciting is beyond me. Thank you so much!Hannah
The volume and relevant of the information garnered thus far, has enabled me provide support and clear directions in the Supply Chain Management services we provide to companies. We engage and manage 3PL companies and handle warehousing and distribution. This training has really helped me and my team.Edward