Do you want to have a significant track in your career? Acquiring a Certification in Supply Chain is a perfect step since a lot of companies are looking for experienced supply chain professionals who have certifications to prove that they are an expert of at least one of the following fields: operations, supply, inventory, production, and supplier management.
A lot of companies are looking for professionals who possess at least one of the following Supply Chain Certifications:
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Certificate in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
Discover which of the four Supply Chain Certifications best fits your skills and experience:
CPSM Is the foundation for a career in supply management
Eligibility or Qualifications to take the CPSM
Supply leaders who opt to take the CPSM exam must meet the following CPSM Qualifications:
- Three (3) years full-time, professional supply management experience with a regionally accredited bachelor’s degree (non-clerical, non-support) or five (5) years of supply management experience (non-clerical, non-support) without a degree.
- Pass 3 CPSM® Exams OR if you are a C.P.M. in good standing, passed the Bridge Exam
CPSD is suited for supply professionals in charge of diversity programs
Eligibility or Qualifications for the CPSD
- Successfully pass Exam 1 of the Certified Professional in Supply Management®(CPSM®). This requirement is waived if the candidate holds a current C.P.M. or CPSM.
- Minimum of five years professional (non-clerical, non-support) supplier diversity or supply management experience (does not need to be primary function), OR three years of professional (non-clerical, non-support) supplier diversity or supply management experience IF the candidate has a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (or international equivalent).
CPIM is Ideal for Professionals in Inventory Management
Eligibility or Qualifications to take the CPIM
- No bachelor’s degree is required
- You need two or more years of experience in the field
CSPC is fit for General Supply Chain Careers
Eligibility or Qualifications to take the CSPC
To be eligible for the APICS CSCP designation, you must have:
- The APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; or C.P.M., or CPSM designations plus two years of related business experience, or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus two years of related business experience, or
- Five years of related business experience.
There are many study options available to you to help you achieve your career goals.
One of the best companies that offer online, certification coaching, and live review courses is Jack Quinn Solutions, LLC.. Their CPSM Certification Training Program is one of the most comprehensive and effective programs available. JQS offers the following:
- Personalized study plan based on diagnostic test;
- Interactive instruction that bring the material to live and easier to recall;
- One-on-one coaching to get personal attention;
- Assigned certification coach that will walk you through the entire process;
- Teach you exam strategies and many more!
By participating in this kind of study session, you are saving time, money, and effort! You can also get rid of thick boring books since all you have to do is listen, participate, and watch live materials.
Visit www.cpsmtraining.com to get a FREE study guide “How To Pass the CPSM Exams” and more details about how you can easily pass the Supply Chain Management Certification Exams. When you need information now, call 877-680-0494 to speak to one of our representatives who listen to your career goals and help you develop a plan to achieve the results you need to provide for your family.