Do you want to attend the live boot camp?
Schedule of Live Events
Live Training Events Will Be For
Latest Version of CPSM Exams
Three-Day Boot Camp Training Session - Three-Day Boot Camp Training Session is an intense training session focused on passing the CPSM® Certification Exams. The course covers Supply Management Core, Supply Management Integration, and Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management with a focus on the areas with the most questions on the exams so your team can achieve certification. Select one of the event locations below to enroll in the onsite boot camp.
Training for the 2014 version is provided via our online training portal. Contact us with questions about how to register.
Select your location then click the "Register Now" button to get started...
This review course prepares supply management professionals for the CPSM® Exam where participants gain an understanding of the CPSM programs and content covered in each exam:
- Supply Management Core
- Supply Management Integration
- Leadership and Transformation in Supply Management
Apply the lessons from your training as best practices applied to your organization.
Your training starts with an overview of exam content areas, question format and types, exam characteristics and test-taking tips. Participants focus on tasks with the most exam questions. Our process identifies areas for further study using ISM published study materials and other resources. Due to limited time, the course does not cover each task on the CPSM Exams.
Unlike other courses, attending this course guarantees successful completion of the exams or we pay your reexam fees.
You will earn 24 Continuing Education Hours (CEH).
Introduction To CPSM
- Why and How
- Certification and Recertification Requirements
- Cost, Registration and Application Information
- Content CPSM Exam
- Characteristics and Technical Properties of Exams
- Scoring of Exams
- Types of Exam Questions
- Reference Materials for Additional Study and Preparation
- Distribution of Questions Within Exams
- Test-Taking Hints and Tips
Supply Management Core
- Category Management
- Legal and Contractual
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Cost and Price Management
- Financial Analysis
Supply Management Integration
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Demand Planning
- Product and Service Development
- Quality Management
- Logistics and Materials Management
- Project Management
Leadership and Transformation In Supply Management
- Leadership and Business Acumen
- Strategy Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- People Development and Coaching
- Systems Capability and Technology
- Risk and Compliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics