When you join our supply management training program, you will master procurement fundamentals, learn leadership skills, and develop strategic planning skills required to transform from a tactical purchasing agent to a strategic sourcing adviser.
The opportunities of our supply management training program further your career with procurement basics, leadership training, strategy development and professional certification.
Since 2010, we’ve helped people, just like you, pass the Certified Professional in Supply Management Certification Exams with our training courses focused on the most important concepts in supply management. Plus, effective exams strategies to help people pass the exams the first time. Our methods are so effective that we guarantee you will pass or we pay the reexam fees (less than 10% of our clients asked us to pay the reexam fees)!
We’ve learned many things over the last five years, and as a result, we’ve totally redesigned our supply management training program to be more than a review course for the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) Certification.
It's everything you need to be a Strategic Sourcing Adviser for your company or as a consultant.
Our experience tells us the amount of information is overwhelming to most people who don't follow a program, like this one .
Additionally, we know there is a lack of leadership development in procurement training programs, so you have a hard time getting your ideas heard by the right people to implement strategic sourcing strategies. Thus, we added a leadership development program. Furthermore, even though many programs talked about strategy, none of the programs give you training in how to develop strategy in a way that prioritizes efforts and creates communication strategies to present ideas to stakeholders within your company, our program does that
Based on this experience, you will register for a complete package focused on the 14 components of supply chain management, strategic planning skills required for transformation, and leadership skills necessary to influence key stakeholders . Your value increases beyond your competition .
When you join our training, you will become a strategic sourcing advisor moving out of the back-room and into the boardroom of your organization. Remember, Tom Peters from Rockline Industries tells us how his company has realized such a benefit of a professional supply management group that all executives-in-training much spend two years in the strategic sourcing group as part of their executive development.
Plus, you have the potential to earn a higher salary than your peers. The Institute for Supply Management annual salary survey has consistently shown CPSM Certified professionals make 8-10% more than their uncertified peers .
All Of This is Included Today...
- Twenty-Two (22) Sessions with me, Dr. Randall Mauldin, covering every aspect of supply chain management
- MindMaps for each session for your quick reference and easy learning to ensure you can recall the information when you need it
- Comprehensive and Up-to-Date material based on the latest information published by the Institute for Supply Management
- Membership in our LinkedIn Private Network, where you can seamlessly network with your colleagues
- Live Group Coaching Sessions to answer your specific questions, and when necessary the opportunity for a one-on-one coaching session with me!
- All virtually on your computer, no matter where you are in the world!
Real Success From Real Customers...
Don’t take my word for it, take a look at how our training courses helped our clients...
"The training has helped my development and led to being promoted to a well-rounded Procurement Leader"
- Martin Schol
"I am very pleased with the knowledge I acquired not only to complete my test but be able to sell improvements affecting our bottom line with the different analysis I learn, I can tell all my suggestions have been accepted, we are finally looking ways differently.
- Ana Hernandez
"It was a very good course. The process and methodology that you learn in the course really works. Randy has a great knowledge of the material and makes the class easy to follow and understand. I will recommend this course to any supply chain professional that wants to increase their level of expertise and network with other Supply Management Leaders.
- Luis Vega
I passed Exam #1 - Foundation of Supply Management Last Night. With Randy's easy to understand teaching style in the CPSM On-Line class and the use of his exam taking techniques I was able to pass the exam. It was without a doubt more difficult than the Diagnostic Exam, but having followed all the steps Randy outlined for preparing and taking the exam I was able to stay calm and relaxed through the entire process. Thanks Randy and Ralyn for the support through this journey. The light is at the end of the tunnel and is now getting brighter. Thanks again
30 Day - No Questions Asked - Money Back Guarantee
You have no risk! If for some reason, you are not happy with the course within the first 30 days after the start date, just ask and we will refund your money. It’s that simple. Simply ask and we will refund
You get all this when you register today...
We begin your transformation to a Certified Professional in Supply Management with Session 1, Module 1, Foundations of Supply Management. As you can see, we are ready to get started and due to the live teaching and coaching sessions, participation is limited to serious professionals, so lets summarize...
- Online Training – 22 Sessions about the 14 components of supply chain management presented LIVE via webinar so you experience training just like you were in the classroom, but in the comfort of your office or living room
- 24/7 Access – Each of the 22 Sessions is recorded and placed in our private members area so you can watch any session again to catch anything you missed whenever you need to.
- Complete Training - Fully comprehensive training covering the 14 components of supply chain management and all the material you need for the Certified Professional In Supply Management (CPSM) Certification offered by the Institute for Supply Management
- MindMaps - MindMaps for each session that graphically organizes the material in an easy to understand format so you get most effective learning experience for adult learners.
- Community - Access to our private community on LinkedIn where you will network with the other like-minded professionals in your class, so you can leverage what you learn with connected network in the #1 professional network in the world.
- Coaching – Group coaching calls to answer any questions you may have and one-on-one coaching if you need specific questions. This is exclusive access to me so you get the best experience possible when transforming your career.
- Bonus #1 – CPSD Certification Training Online – Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity is another certification you can earn to show your professional capabilities to your current or future employer.
- 30-day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee – You have no risk! If for some reason, you are not happy with the course within the first 30 days after the start date, just ask and we will refund your money. It’s that simple. Simply ask and we will refund
Wait! - Find out more about strategic sourcing with this FREE course. Click below to register and experience Supply Leaders Academy
Get Access to Our Free Guide on How To Pass The CPSM Exams
Just enter your email in the form on the right to instantly get access to this guide now (available for a limited time only)
We value your privacy and would never spam you
When you don’t see what you need, call us at 877-680-0494 to find out how we can set up a Boot Camp in your area.
Call us about Corporate Rates, Group Rates, and Onsite Training Participants who successfully complete this program will receive 24 hours of continuing education. ISM’s consent to allow usage of the CPSM ® logo is not an endorsement by ISM of this program, its content or its instruction
Classes availability based on a minimum number of students and instructor availability. The company reserves the right to cancel a course or reschedule a course as required to ensure sufficient attendance. Any course canceled will be rescheduled and fees will be applied to the next course.
No refunds will be issued for no-shows, travel delays, missed sessions or cancellations.